Our eBook direct URLs can be added in the main Moodle Editor window using built-in link functionality.
To link to eBooks from Moodle:
- In the eBook platform, copy the applicable direct URL to the Clipboard
- In Moodle:
- In your Moodle course, click the Turn Editing On button in the upper right corner to enable editing.
- To open a specific element for editing, click the Edit icon for that element.
- In the Moodle Editor, type the text you want to use as your hyperlink, and then select that text.
- Click the Insert/Edit Link button on the Moodle Editor toolbar.
- Paste the eBook direct URL into the Link URL field in the Insert/Edit Link pop-up. You can use the Target drop-down to specify where the link should open (e.g., in the current window, in a new window).
- Click the Insert button to insert the link.
Please note: Moodle is a third party web platform and is not maintained nor managed by eBooks. The tips and processes listed here are subject to change at any time. Please defer to the official Moodle documentation in the case of any procedural discrepancy.