Below is a list of new features and functionality that have been added to Admin Portal over the course of the year.
To be notified of product updates automatically via email, register as a user inside this help center and click the Follow button inside the main Product Updates section.
- October- Authentication settings to enable Record URL encoding has been added. Read More.
- October - Authentication settings for the Video platform now allows you to enable page link encoding, enable embed encoding, and enable LTI link encoding. Read More.
- September- Infobase Hosted Custom Content. The ability to have your files stored off-network in the cloud frees up needed server space and bandwidth on your network. Read More.
- September- Microsoft sign in for Databases.
- August- Request subscription renewal quote from the Admin Portal. Read More.
- August- Custom MARC record profiles. Read More.
- June- MARC Records Delete Files updates: ability to create custom delete files and download discontinued titles from the Admin Portal. Read More.
- June- eBooks Search API. Read More
- June- Individual Licenses Page. Read More.
- March- Additional column for Learn360 Engagement Reports. For more information on engagement reports you can visit the following articles: Account Usage Report and User Usage Report
- March- New columns available in Core Video reports. Read More.
- February- Direct integration with Follett Destiny now available for a wide range of Infobase resources. Read More.
- January- eBooks homepage sliders. Read more.
- January- eBooks suppression rules. Read more.
- January - Certified and Audited COUNTER4 reports and SUSHI available.
- January - Streaming Video Homepage Sliders. Read more.