If your institution is using Classlink, you have the option of enabling support for Classlink single sign-on access from withing your admin portal.
Classlink is available for the following products:
- Classroom Video on Demand
Before the Classlink app can be used on the Classlink side, his feature must be enabled within your admin portal. If it is left disabled, everyone will be redirected to the main login page.
To Enable Classlink:
- Login to your admin portal
- Go to Account Settings --> Integrations
- Click the Classlink On/Off switch to enable this feature
- Click Save at the bottom of this section
By default, this feature is turned off. The Classlink integration is an optional, FREE feature.
Bypassing the Infobase Account Merge Page:
Once you have turned on Classlink in your admin portal, you have the option of enabling the "Allow Bypass Merge" feature. Turning on this optional feature will allow you to skip the requirement of liking an existing Infobase user account with a given Classlink account.
To Enable this Bypass Feature:
- Check the "Allow Bypass Merge: check box next to the Classlink toggle after turning the feature ON.
- Click the Save at the bottom of this section.
All Classlink user accounts will be automatically created inside your account as your teachers and/or students access the video platform from their Classlink dashboard. You will be able to view and manage these user accounts from you Institutions & Users tab of the admin portal.
For more information of the Classlink App, please review the Classlink App - How to Add and Use help article.